3 med Idaho potatoes
2 oz Butter
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
3 sprigs Fresh thyme
Red wine vinegar
- Slice potatoes very thin. In a 9" skillet heat butter
on Medium flame. Arrange potatoes, add salt & pepper. Cook
for Approx. 4 minutes on each side.
- Let it cool. Cut into six portions
- Dice tomatoes finely, chop the mint and parsley
- Put them in a bowl. Add and mix the rest of the ingredients
- In a skillet saute 6 4 oz pieces of grouper halfway.
- Place artichoke crust on grouper, finish it in the oven at
350 degrees for approx. 6 minutes until crust is brown.
- Arrange potato pancake on a plate, put grouper on top of
- Drizzle vinaigrette around the plate.